I’ve been a wee bit distracted by the gamut of orange littering the street. There’s little more beautiful than the transition of Fall.
And evidently, I’ve been too distracted taking pictures next to leaves to blog the past few weeks. Infinite apologies.
Note: I do have other shoes I swear
While I wasn’t foliage watching, there have been a few notable moments:
1) Halloweening in Chicago. It’s a hard life being a party animal unicorn. Costumes followed by a girls weekend in NYC. In withdrawal from everyone and both cities.
2) It seems that I’m late to the auto-correct text jokes. Regardless, I lost
my whole night a few hours of productivity this weekend due to uncontrollable laughter and amusement. I’m actually still chuckling to myself, which my coworkers are clearly loving this bright-eyed Monday morning. Read THIS
3) Mediterranean for lunch. I’m successfully hitting my Falafel quota every other day. Be still my heart.
4) Wearing my underwear on backwards, because I’m that cool. Or maybe because I’m just that lazy to make the transition after my discovery in the work stall. Well, at least I got treated myself to Starbucks. Cheers.
5) Candy wrappers at the gym. Washington Sports Club is the epitome of health.
6) My thoughts on trail mix exactly.
8) Colleen’s new VW body. This made for a very fun drive to our 10 miler trail race.
9) Tranny Tuesdays in Dupont. But really, there was a wine night with le friends and then the annual Dupont Drag Queen Race. Quite an impressive display of Halloween costumes and very tall, made-up men.
How has your November been?